About the Job:
• Responsible for all mechanical works' execution in a timely and efficient manner as per the agreed upon project specifications in the construction field - mainly finishing and fit-outs.
• Understands finishing and fit-out project requirements
• Site follow up and management (Mechanical works follow up, handing over MIRs & IRs to consultant).
• Follow up on subcontractors' site progress
• Responsible for Technical office works (CAD Drawings, Invoices , QS, MARs submittals and following up with consultants).
• Follow-up on the execution of HVAC, Plumbing & Firefighting systems
• Prepare material submittals, reports, and ensure specifications for Mechanical Materials.
• Follow the installation, modification, testing, and operation of mechanical equipment
• coordinate between drawings of all disciplines & activities while providing solutions for any problems.
• Supervise the process of reflecting the existing status of the site on the design drawings, prior to starting the engineering submissions, then proceed with the shop drawings to be compatible with the existing site conditions.
• Bachelor Degree in mechanical power
• Experience in the construction field (4yrs to 8yrs)
• Communication skills - written and verbal
• Problem assessment and problem solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning & Organizing